Position Available New business sales
IC are looking to recruit a new business sales adviser who will be responsible for the generation of new business revenue within the corporate sector.
This individual will be pro-active in approach, have an outstanding work ethic and a complete team player. You will be responsible for creating your own leads along with utilising a dedicated customer journey platform as well as having full support from the rest of our sales team and communications strategist for marketing support.
Whilst telecoms experience would be preferred, it is not necessary as full training will be given.
A competitive salary will be offered dependant on experience and skill set along with 33 days holiday, commission scheme and company pension scheme,
IC are committed to their employee’s and are always happy to plan further up-skilling and progression as internal development is important to us.
This is a predominantly office based role, however the ability to drive with own car is essential for customer visits.
Day to day tasks will include, but are not limited to;
· Hosting meetings at IC office or on customer site to ascertain scope of solution required by customer
· Lead generation including linkedIn, working CRM data, business networking, chamber events and IC hosted events
· Handling general customer queries as part of the sale desk
· Liaising with sales admin, provisioning and support team to ensure smooth delivery of solutions
· Involving pre-sales in meetings where required
· CRM updates
· Report directly to the Associate Sales Director.
· Providing regular forecast and commitments
· Attending weekly sales meeting
Requirements for individual:
· Basic knowledge of telephony including Lines, Broadband, Fibre, Hosting and VoIP services would be a bonus although not essential as full training will be provided
· Basic Telephony hardware knowledge such as Sangoma, Yealink, Various Router types. Again, not essential as full training will be provided.
· Polite telephone manner and good communication skills is essential
· Superb organisational and admin skills are necessary to work under pressure, within time constraints and successfully manage multiple tasks/orders at once
· CRM task Management
To apply for this position, please send your CV along with a cover email to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call us on 01782 667788